Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more personal data than is necessary for us to provide you with our services, and to ensure that your personal data is kept safe and secure at all times. Personal data is provided on a voluntary and non-proprietary basis. However, you understand that you may not be able to access or use some parts of this App, and some features of this App may not function properly or be available, if you fail to provide certain information as required.
1. Personal data we collect
1.2 Personal data will be collected in two ways:
(a) Provided by you – When you register for an account and subsequently log in to your account on this App, when you use our queuing system on this App, and when you request information or make enquiries, you will be asked for or will provide us with personal data, like name, email address and/or location.
(b) Collected from use of the App – The Owner and/or its agent may collect information about the pages on the App that you use and how you use them. This information may include:
(i) Device information
The Owner may collect device-specific information (such as hardware model and operating system version).
(ii) Log information
When you view content on this App, the Owner may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
• details of how you viewed such content, such as search queries;
• internet protocol address;
• device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
• cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or user account.
(iii) Location information
When you use this App, the Owner may collect and process information about your location such as the country and city you are located in while using this App.
(iv) Cookies and anonymous identifiers
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your device when you browse to store users’ preferences and information. The cookie allows that App to recognize your browser in subsequent visits.
You may reset your browser to disallow cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, by disabling cookies, you may not be able to access or use some parts of this App, and some features of this App may not function properly or be available without cookies.
2. How the personal data collected will be used
2.1 The supply of personal data to the Owner via or in relation to this App, for any purposes and at any time, is entirely voluntary. The Owner will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of the data when you are invited to provide such personal data. Unless specified otherwise at the time of collection, the Owner does not share or disclose any personal data submitted through the App with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to respond to the user’s inquiry, for the maintenance of this App by agents acting on our behalf, or to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
2.2 By providing personal data to us, you are deemed to have agreed to the use of such personal data for the following purposes:
(a) to handle your orders and process payments;
(b) to handle your requests and enquiries;
(c) to improve and enhance your experience on the App;
(d) to customize your profile;
(e) to measure and further develop the Owner 's App and/or content;
(f) to verify your identity;
(g) for research and statistical analysis; and
(h) for other purposes as specified at the time of collection.
2.3 If we make amendments in the way we use your personal data, we will obtain your express consent.
3. Direct Marketing
3.1 With your express consent, the Owner will use your name, telephone number, email address, birthday, working area, residential area and/or location to provide you with marketing and promotional materials relating to the goods and services provided by the Owner and/or any of the Group companies, including the marketing of restaurants, food and drink items, events and anything analogous to the above.
3.2 We will not share, transfer or disclose your personal data to/with any third parties, including our affiliates, for direct marketing purposes.
3.3 You may unsubscribe to our marketing and promotional materials anytime by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for handling personal data matters.
For the purposes of this section, “Group” means the Owner, any holding company of the Owner and any subsidiary of the Owner or of any such holding company.
4. Central Data ProcessingThe Owner consolidates much of the personal data collected in its global network. By providing the Owner with personal data via this App, you automatically consent to the transfer of the same out of your territory to the Owner’s global network for such purposes as specified at the time of collection. Please rest assured that the Owner will take all practical steps to ensure that the data you provided is properly handled and kept in confidence according to the standards of all applicable jurisdictions.
5. Information SecurityThe security of personal data gathered is very important. The Owner has put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. The personal data we collect is stored on servers located in Singapore. While the Owner treats personal data as information that must be protected, and uses tools to safeguard such personal data, the Owner cannot state with absolute certainty, and does not warrant that communications between you and the Owner or information stored on the App or the servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Please be aware that the possibility exists that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or personal information. Therefore, by using the App, you acknowledge the potential for unauthorized access and agree to assume the risk.
6. AccuracyYou agree to provide complete and updated information for the registration on and the use of this App. Should there be any changes or updates on the information you provided, please update the same yourself promptly (if function available), or send us a data correction request according to the paragraph regarding data correction. The Owner shall not be responsible for any consequences caused by the inaccuracy of any information provided.
7. Data Correction and AccessYou may check whether we hold your personal data and get a copy of such data, or request correction of your data by sending an email at email@example.com for handling personal data matters. Upon receiving sufficient information to verify your identity for correcting and granting access to your personal data, we will comply with your request within 30 days. Please note that an administrative fee may be charged for your data access request.